3 Masai Mara Flying Safari In Less Than I Hour
Visit Masaai Mara on this 3-DAYs Flying safari in less than 1 hour
The 3 days flying safari starts from Airport to Wilson Airport(Nairobi) to Masai Mara game reserve. This 3 days Air Flight safari to Masai Mara is an ideal solution for those who don’t want to travel by road for long hours over land.
However, flying to Masai mara, increases more time to enjoy the wonders of the Masai Mara National Game Reserve is known, which is known for its diverse population of big cats, wide rolling grasslands and graceful acacia trees highlighting the landscape.
Detailed Itinerary For 3 days Masai Mara Flying Safari in less than 1 hour
Day 1 Masai Mara
A 45 minute scheduled service by light aircraft to Masai Mara Game Reserve. Game drive on arrival with lunch at a lodge. Another game viewing drives in the afternoon in the reserve that borders the Serengeti Park in Tanzania. Dinner and overnight at a Lodge/Tented camp.
Day 2 Masai Mara Game Reserve
Full day in Maasai Mara, Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant. Morning and afternoon game drives by your host. All meals and overnight at the lodge/tented Camp. (On this day, you also have an optional balloon ride- at an extra cost with pick up from the lodge at 0500hrs)
Day 3: Nairobi
Early morning game viewing followed by breakfast at the lodge and return to Nairobi early evening.
Price per person low season from US$ 1,150 two people
Price per person low season from US$ 1,000 four people
Price per person low season from US$ 950 six people
Price per person High season from US$ 1,500 two people
Price per person High season from US$ 1,320 four people
Price per person High season from US$ 1,260 six people
Call: +254 722 802513:
– Nairobi airport-hotel-airport transfers
– Return Nairobi-Masai Mara Flight
– Accommodation at the lodge /tented camp
– All meals on safari.
– Game viewing drives in a Private 4×4 land cruiser jeep.
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and park entry fees
– The Flying Doctors Medical, Emergency and Rescue cover.
– Government taxes and local levies
– International air transportation to and from Nairobi
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc