4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS MAASAI MARA LUXURY FLYING PACKAGEI – ELEWANA
4 days Masai Mara Flying Luxury Safari package in Kenya/ 4-Days Flying Safaris Masai Mara Luxury Sandriver Camp/Migration Flying safari in 4 days
You can visit Masaai Mara in a 4 days fly in safari, In a classic safari elegant Sandriver Camp Located on the banks of Sand river from which it has taken its name. Situated on a secluded and picturesque site.The camp has 16 tents and gorgeous pool,comfortable lounge area with board games and even a billiard table to keep you occupied on your free time.
Sand River Camp Masai Mara is a vintage-style safari camp near Tanzania’s border and is an ideal destination, at any time of the year, for those wishing to enjoy exceptional game-viewing. The National Reserve is best known for its large concentrations of big cats, such as leopards, cheetahs and lions. Even the dramatic arrival of the Annual Migration merely adds to an already abundant resident wildlife that awaits discovery.
The safari is suitable for Singles,Couples,Small Group of family and friends,Honeymooners and not forgetting the Seniors.
4 Days 3 nights Luxury Safari Package – Elewana Sand River Masai Mara Fly in Package
Day 1- Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve
Pick up from Airport by a representative from Bushtroop tours & Safaris or your Nairobi Hotel and transfer to nearby Wilson Airport for your schedule flight to Maasai Mara departing at approx. 1000 Hrs. Arrive in Maasai Mara at approx. 1100 Hrs. You will be met by the driver guide enjoy your first short game drive in the great reserve as you head to your Camp for checkin.
Enjoy a delicious lunch & relax in your beautifully furnished tent. Afternoon game drive in the Reserve filled with predators and grazers. There are many prides of lions here, plus leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, and other carnivores. All meals and overnight will be in Elewana Sand River Masai Mara.
Day 2 & 3-Masai Mara Game Reserve
Days spent in the Mara with scheduled game drives in the morning and afternoon, should you be visiting the Mara during the Great Migration season (July – October), get ready to witness wildlife crossing over the Mara River from the neighboring Serengeti.
Tens of thousands of wildebeests, zebras, and gazelle pour into the park on their annual trek searching for higher grasses. You may also enjoy some of the activities available at an additional cost. Evenings at leisure to unwind around a cosy campfire under the African stars whilst reminiscing about your day in the wild. All meals and overnight will be in Elewana Sand River Masai Mara
Day 4- Masai Mara Game Reserve – Nairobi
Your last early morning game drive to further explore this Reserve to your favorite spots in the park.Back for breakfast, after transfer to the airstrip for your schedule flight back to Nairobi arriving around 12:45 hrs.Our driver will meet you and transfer to the JKIA for your international flight departure. Day room, meals, excursions can be arranged at additional cost.
THE PRICE PER PERSON 2023
Jan 3, 2023 – Mar 31, 2023 $2,780
Apr 1, 2023 – Jun 30, 2023 $2,530
Jul 1, 2023 – Oct 31, 2023 $3,090
Nov 1, 2023 – Dec 15, 2023 $2,730
Dec 16, 2023 -Jan 2, 2024 $3,090
THE PRICE PER PERSON 2024
Jan 3, 2024 – Mar 31, 2024 $3,130
Apr 1, 2024 – Jun 30, 2024 $2,700
Jul 1, 2024 – Oct 31, 2024 $3,375
Nov 1, 2024 – Dec 15, 2024 $2,700
Dec 16, 2024 -Jan 2, 2024 $3,375
BALLOON RIDE IS USD$440 PER PERSON/ MASAI VILLAGE $USD 50 PER PERSON
– Transfers to / from Wilson Airport
– Return schedule flights NAIROBI – MAASAI MARA – NAIROBI inclusive of local departure taxes
– Airstrip transfers in the Mara upon arrival / departure
– Park entrance fees for Mara
– 3 nights Accommodation in a standard double or twin room – sharing.
– Soft drinks, beer and House wine and accommodation in Luxury Elewana Sand River Masai Mara
– Scheduded and sharing game drives in custom built, open sided 4 wheel drive camp’s vehicle
– Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle
– Laundry, Bush Walks,Sundowner
– Evacuation insurance in Kenya in case of an emergency while on safari
– Government taxes and local levies
– Visas, airport specific passenger charges, international airfares,
– Champagne, private cellar wines and premium sprits/beers
– Items of personal nature i.e. telephone, souvenirs etc.
– Travel / medical / cancellation insurance
– Tips / gratuities for driver / guide and Camp staff
– Additional activities at the Camp village visits etc.
– Accommodation, meals and excursions in Nairobi
– Extra cost incurred if change in itinerary
For more Kenya Safaris, contact Bushtroop tours and Safaris on www.bushtroop-safaris.com, by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call/whatsApp us on +254 722 802513