8 Days Meru Elsa Kopje – Lewa Downs – Masai Mara
Kenya Luxury Tented safari in Masai Mara, Kenya Exclusive Safaris Samburu, Amboseli, Tsavo, Luxury Tours in Kenya and Tanzania, Tented Camping Tours in Kenya, Maasai Mara Tented Tours Kenya Tanzania Luxury Tented Safaris, Exclusive Tanzania & Kenya Tented Tour
Kenya Luxury Safaris, Ultimate Kenya Luxury Tours, Kenya safari in style, Luxury Travel in Kenya, Exclusive Luxury safari Adventure Holidays in East Africa
To the east of Samburu and Buffalo Springs lie the Nyambeni Hills, and beyond them is Meru National Park. Covering some 1810 square kilometres / 700 miles, it was made famous by the book Born Free, detailing author Joy Adamson’s hand-rearing of orphaned lioness Elsa in the Park, and features wonderful scenic diversity.
Lewa Safari Camp
The Safari Camp (the old Rhino sanctuary head quarters) with its lush green lawns, a pool and tented accommodation, provides visitors with an insight to conservation and wildlife management at its best.
Day 1. Nairobi
Transfer from Nairobi’s JKIA to Nairobi center. Afternoon sight seeing to the Karen Blixen Museum and Giraffe Center. Dinner and overnight at The Norfolk Hotel.
Day 2. Nairobi to Meru National Park
Morning transfer to Wilson airport for your flight to Meru. Met and transferred to the lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive in the park. Dinner & overnight Elsa’s Kopje.
Day 3. Meru National Park
Morning and afternoon game drives in the area, as well as other activities such as walking safaris and night game drives.Dinner and overnight at Elsa’s Kopje.
Day 4. Meru National Park to Lewa Downs Sanctuary
Morning transfer to the airstrip to connect with your charter flight to Lewa Downs Sanctuary. You will be met and transferred to your camp for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lewa Wilderness Camp.
Day 5. Lewa Downs Sanctuary
Morning and afternoon game drives in the area, as well as other activities such as walking safaris, horse back safaris and night game drives. Dinner and overnight at Lewa Downs Wilderness Camp.
Day 6 Lewa Downs to Masai Mara
Morning transfer to Nanyuki airstrip for your flight to the Masai Mara. Met and transferred to your camp for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Explorer Luxury Tented Camp.
Day 7. Masai Mara
Morning and afternoon game drives in the famous Masai Mara, famous for its abundant wildlife.Dinner and overnight at Mara Explorer Luxury Tented Camp.
Day 8 Mara to Nairobi
Transfer to the airstrip for the morning flight to Nairobi. Transfer to Nairobi’s JKIA for your onward flight
Price per person for 2 pax =$5750
High season(Jan-Mar and Nov-Dec)
Price per person for 2 pax= $6370
Peak Season (June-October)
Price per person for 2 pax=$6990
– Children in own room (minimum 2 / maximum 3): 75% of the per person adult rate
– Children under 12 sharing with 1 adult: Child(ren) are paying under 12 child rate and the adult is paying adult single room rate.
Options & Enhancements
– Exclusive use of game drive vehicle per vehicle for the entire itinerary $3,890
– Balloon Safari, per adult or child > 8 years $440
– The Nairobi overnight is at Norfolk Hotel
– All domestic flights in scheduled aircraft
– All statutory taxes for the flights mentioned above
– Full board accommodation, drinks* and laundry services at Elsa’s Kopje, and Lewa Wilderness Camp and Mara Explorer Luxury Tented Camp
– Shared daytime game drives in specially adapted 4×4 game drive vehicles
– Services of an English-speaking driver-guide
– Safari activities such as: bush breakfast, walking safari, scenic sundowners, nature walk, authentic Masai village visit
– All transfers, including to / from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
– Medical Emergency Evacuation Insurance
– Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Transfers
– Drinks include: mineral water, soft drinks, juices, tea/coffee, beer, house wines, selected spirits
– International flights
– Airport taxes
– All meals and drinks not specified
– Tips and gratuities
– Items of a personal nature
For prices and more Kenya safaris, contact Bushtroop tours and Safaris on www.bushtroop-safaris.com, by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call/whatsApp us on +254 722 802513