5 Days Masai Mara Wildlife Migration Safari
Enjoy our 5 days great wildebeest migration safari offer in Maasai Mara, with accommodation in incredible Tented Camps at prime spots in Masai Mara National Reserve. This tour is ideal for the great migration season.
Detailed Itinerary for 5 Days Maasai Mara Wildlife Migration
Day 1: Masai Mara National Park
After breakfast you will depart for the Masai Mara and you will enjoy an afternoon game drive in search of the wildlife that makes the Masai Mara so famous. Staying overnight at Mara Serena Lodge on dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masai Mara National Reserve
Spend another day in this renowned wildlife park and enjoy morning and afternoon game drives, returning to the Mara Serena Lodge for lunch. Spend the day taking photographs in Masai Mara. If you are lucky enough to time your safari correctly you might catch the wildebeest and zebra in the annual migration. Dinner and overnight in Mara Serene Lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve
Leave after breakfast with game drive enroute, and transfer to Keekorok Lodge in time for relax at the pool side. After proceed at 1600 hrs – Afternoon game drive till dusk. Dinner and overnight at the Keekorok Lodge.
Day 4: Masai Mara National Reserve
At 0630 hrs you proceed on an early morning game drive. Return to the lodge for breakfast. Mid -morning game drive for those who wish starts at 1000 hrs till midday. Lunch at the Lodge. Early afternoon at leisure for relaxation. 1630 hrs – Afternoon game drive till dusk. Dinner and overnight at the Keekorok Lodge.
Day 5: Nairobi
Another early morning game drive in Mara, then depart after breakfast and drive back to Nairobi arriving approx. 13:00hrs. Drop at your hotel or transfer to the airport for onward flight home.
The price is per person
2 people US$1600
4 people US$1560
6 people US$1480
– Transportation in a 4×4 custom safari jeep with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– Fullboard accommodation in the lodges as mentioned
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and all park entry fees
– complimentary return airport transfer
– International air transportation to and from Nairobi
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.