10 Days Tanzania Luxury Safari and Zanzibar beach holiday
10 Day Tanzania Luxury Safari and Zanzibar Beach Holidays. This 10 Days Tanzania Luxury safari and Zanzibar beach holiday will start from Arusha and end in Dar-es-salaam International Airport. This combined Tanzania Luxury safari and Zanzibar Beach Holiday will offer guests to witness all Tanzania’s Northern National Parks; Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation area, Serengeti National Park and return to Arusha Airport for a flight to Zanzibar for a Beach Tour in Zanzibar.
Detailed Itinerary For 10 days for 10 days Tanzania Luxury Safari and Zanzibar Beach holiday
Day 1 Arusha
Transfer to The Arusha Coffee Lodge. Dinner & Overnight at the Arusha Coffee Lodge.
Day 2 Arusha to Karatu (Ngorongoro)
Drive to Lake Manyara National Park for a game drive. Drive to Gibbs Farm with the afternoon at leisure. Dinner & Overnight at Gibbs Farm.
Day 3 Ngorongoro
Drive to the Ngorongoro Crater for a game drive, with a picnic lunch. Return to the lodge in the afternoon. Dinner & overnight Gibbs Farm.
Day 4 Ngorongoro to Serengeti
Drive to the Serengeti via Olduvai Gorge. Afternoon game drive. Dinner & overnight Mbalageti Tented Lodge
Day 5 & 6: Serengeti
Two full days to explore the Serengeti; Africa’s most famous National Park. Dinner & Overnight at Mbalageti Tented Lodge
Day 7: Serengeti to Zanzibar
Morning flight to Zanzibar. Transfer to the north east coast of Zanzibar. Dinner & overnight at Matemwe Bungalows
Day 8 & 9: Leisure in Zanzibar
Two full days to soak up the sun and enjoy the powder white beaches of Zanzibar. Dinner & overnight Matemwe Bungalows
Morning at leisure. Afternoon flight back to Dar-es-salaam and connect with your international flight home.
– Transportation in a custom safari jeep with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– Accommodations as in the Itinerary
– Meals as indicated in the itinerary
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and park entry fees
– Air transportation to and from Arusha
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips