4 Days Samburu & Lake Nakuru Budget Camping Safari
4 days Samburu & Lake Nakuru Budget Camping Safari, 2020/2021 Kenya Adventure Tours Samburu Camping, Lake Nakuru Camping Tours, Kenya Game Safaris, Camping Tours in Kenya, Camping Safaris in Africa,Samuru Camping Safari,Lake Nakuru Camping Safari
4 Days Samburu camping safari, Lake nakuru camping Safari, Samburu camping, Lake nakuru camping tours
Detailed Itinerary of the 4 days Samburu & Lake Nakuru Camping Safari
DAY 1: NAIROBI/SAMBURU
We drive north out of Nairobi via Mount Kenya past the coffee plantations to the Samburu Game Reserve. This park is noted for its unusual wildlife including the Reticulated Giraffe, Gravy’s Zebra, Gerenuk and Somali Ostrich. A picnic lunch followed by a game drive will be provided en-route. Dinner will be served at the overnight camp or at your selected Samburu campsite.
DAY 2: SAMBURU
We will spend the whole day in the Game Reserve to include an early morning and late afternoon game drive, the best times to view the animals in their natural habitat. All meals will be served at the camp or at the Samburu campsite.
DAY 3: SAMBURU/NAKURU
After breakfast we will take a further game drive before driving on past the northern tip of the Aberdare Mountains to descend into the Great Valley, Lake Nakuru is approached via the Thompson Falls. Meals will be provided from a simple but clean hotel which will also be our overnight stay other clients will dine and sleep at Lake nakuru campsite.
DAY 4: NAKURU/NAIROBI
Following breakfast at the simple hotel for campers or lodge we will have time for a game drive. Lunch will be served before we leave for Nairobi to arrive mid or late afternoon.
Price per person US$ 820 private tours 2 pax:
Price per person US$ 570 from 4 Pax:
Call: +254 722 802513:
– Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– Accommodation in a self ensuite tented camp
– Three meals per day prepared by our safari cook
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and park entry fees
– International air transportation to and from Nairobi
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc