3 Days Masai Mara Kenya Budget Camping Safari-Bushtroop Safaris & Tours
3 Days Masai Mara Kenya Budget Camping Safari Cost $360i – Masai Mara Camping safaris – Masai mara Camping tours ,Maasai Mara Camping safari Packages, Camping in East Africa, Maasai mara Kenya Camping Tours, Kenya Camping Safaris, Masai Mara Camping Safari, Kenya Climbing, Budget Tours in Africa.
Detailed Itinerary of the 3 days Masai Mara Budget Camping Safari
DAY 1: NAIROBI/MASAI MARA
We will leave Nairobi by safari bus driving south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Picnic lunch will be served at Narok before we continue our drive by climbing the Western Wall entering Hemingway’s country “Serengeti Plains”. By late afternoon we will have arrived at the camp site or at the Masai Mara campsite, where dinner shall be served prior to taking a welcome and well earned rest.
DAY 2 MASAI MARA
The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain’s game including the Black Man Lion, Leopard and Cheetah. It also has numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife available in Kenya. We will have two game drives during the day and will also be able to enjoy the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills. All meals will be provided from our camp kitchen or in the Masai mara campsite.
DAY 3 MASAI MARA/NAIROBI
After breakfast we will have time for the further game drive before leaving for Nairobi. A picnic will be served on the way and should arrive in Nairobi late afternoon or early evening.
Price per person US$ 490 private tours 2 pax:
Price per person US$ 420 from 3 Pax:
Price per person US$360 For 6 Pax
Call: +254 722 802513:
– Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– Accommodation in a self ensuite tented camp
– Three meals per day prepared by our safari cook
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and park entry fees
– International air transportation to and from Nairobi
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc
For more Kenya Safaris, contact Bushtroop tours and Safaris on www.bushtroop-safaris.com, by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call/whatsApp us on +254 722 802513